February 8, 2010

Bike Love

So now that my bike is up here, and I've ridden it around, I'm absolutely clueless as to why I didn't bring it up sooner. I went for a ride today and loved it. Unfortunatly I forgot the bike shorts at home (they have fancy butt pads) and so now my ass hurts. But it was so, so worth it.
I love that I ride a mens bike, as the girly ones just simply won't cut it for me.
I need my bike to climb trees.

In other news, my math homework remains undone, even though I really wanted to be ahead this week.
I suppose that's what I get for going on a ride instead. 
Bah, math homework, that's just because you know not the joys of riding. 

1 comment:

  1. Not really trying to be bitchy but saying it anyway. You really shouldn't diss womens' bikes seeing as how you are a woman and a feminist. Are you saying that a mans bike is better because it climbs trees and that woman's' bike is bad because it can't? Why can't it? As far as I am concernced the only difference between mens and womens bikes is the size. You are also the one who said you don't really follow gender norms so why should your bike?

    ReplyDelete

 
Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory