May 27, 2010

Flashy Lights

See, I'm making good on my promise already.


I've been rather turbulent of late, which i shall try to explain through excepted song lyrics. Ready?


ARTICLE 1


"I thought I told yah... I'm a star
You see the ice... You see the cars
Flashy lights... Everywhere we are
Live the night... Like there's no tomorrow"--Jeremih "Imma Star"

I've been trying to live my life as loud as possible. I'm trying to be in every moment. But sometimes I also want to be more under-the-radar, more, well....espionage-ish. If you know me well, then you probably already know that I have a tendency to collect information. I dont use it for anything, and I really dont like gossip, but I do enjoy knowing things and being in the loop. I also have lots of friends in places of power that may or may not be legal, which has a certain appeal to me. Its not a bad-girl attraction, more like a bad-girl complex. Its complicated I guess....


ARTICLE 2

"Whoo Hoo
Well I feel heavy metal
Whoo Hoo
And I'm pins and I'm needles
Whoo Hoo
Well I lie and I'm easy
All of the time and I'm never sure why I need you
Pleased to meet ya"--Blur "Song2"

I'm feeling the harbingers of a lessened-independence summer approaching. I can't be the only one who doesn't want to leave for the summer.  Sure, I love my family, and my job at home. But i'm not looking forward to being forced into driving everywhere, and having to be home at certain hours. And not being able to play with my bellingham friends. But, at the same time, I fell like I need some RadioSilence time away from a certain few individuals up here. So maybe there is a silver lining. 

ARTICLE 3

"Cuz I know better than to be friends with boys with girlfriends
ya, I know better,
ya, I know better,
I know better than that,
I know better
You play the victim and I'll be the bad guy
I know better than that
oh I know better" --Meiko "Boys with Girlfriends"

I always get people in trouble when I do that. I added another to the list yesterday in fact. oi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory